[Freeswitch-users] Processing Live Audio during a call between 2 extensions

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Mon Jan 17 06:12:36 MSK 2011

Hi,

Your best way is to make a freeswitch module and attach a media bug to the channel, you can take a look at mod_soundtouch's source, which sets one up (using switch_core_media_bug_add()) and changes the audio.

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200