[Freeswitch-users] Removing inband DTMF

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 17 01:16:41 MSK 2011

Beat your provider to death for doing something utterly stupid.   If you are only acting on 2833 it won't matter if they send inband and 2833 at the same time..  It won't matter as long as you are not staring a dtmf detector on the target system and only the system converting from inband to 2833 does so.

/b