[Freeswitch-users] deflect question

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Sat Jan 15 20:02:26 MSK 2011

Not sure that what I said below is the answer of the problem.
I made other tests that show that
if the caller is not registered user and call from external sip profile,
deflect works flawessly.
if I try to deflect from a registered user (internal.xml) to an external or internal clustered user
it locks after execute deflect about 5 mn and hangup.