[Freeswitch-users] Processing Live Audio during a call between 2 extensions

Michel Habib michelhabib at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 19:44:40 MSK 2011

Dear Freeswitch Developers, i am relatively new to freeswitch and i am
seeking some advice.

I am creating an External Application that does some [live] processing on
the Audio of the freeswitch call before sending it to the second Call Leg,
and vice versa.
Can you please direct me to the best way to do that and how to
access/capture the live audio channel in both legs while it is streaming,
and how to resubmit it again to the other leg?
I read the book about freeswitch, but still couldnt figure the best approach
to do that, any hint is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Michel Habib.