[Freeswitch-users] New FreeSWITCH IVR coming, but need HELP!

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:45:21 MSK 2011

What condition would you want to use to have the park terminate?

Once you app is controlling the session, it would be up to you to
enforce when it hangs up from the FS side.

Based on what you describe the only issue could be when your remote
application either misses the event or is restarted while calls are up
so what I can suggest is this:

in your C app, you could wait there for some timeout period just
calling switch_ivr_sleep for 1 second up to 10 tries to wait a total
of 10 seconds.

If your app gets the event it can then transfer it to park using
uuid_transfer, this would break the sleep loop and you could do
something at the end of the loop like:

if (switch_channel_ready(channel)) {
   switch_channel_hangup(channel, SWITCH_CAUSE_DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER);
}

so when it was already hung or being transfered that could would not
execute but if your loop ended from waiting too long and it was still
active it would hangup.

you could do something similar with just dp logic if you used park_timeout of 10
then in your event handler app, use uuid_setvar to unset park_timeout,
then uuid_transfer it back to park now with now timeout

uuid_transfer <uuid> set:park_timeout=,park inline

You should come and present this at ClueCon if you have it done in time.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm