[Freeswitch-users] How to disable 5060-5080 with auto-nat at upnp?

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Tue Jan 11 18:09:46 MSK 2011

Hmmm...  I didn't put anything in the nat_map code to allow some parts
of the sofia profile to participate in the nat mapping while others do
not.

Brian, do you have any ideas?

Alex, I'd suggest just blocking ports 5060-5080 on the firewall.  The
port blocking *should* take precedence over the upnp maps.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Alex Wang <hadyn_whx at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Just don't want to open these port to the public, all my extensions are
> in my LAN. If I disable upnp, the outside sip register is not working, I
> mean no sound.
> How to disable the auto-nat publish 5060-5080 on the internet?
>

> Thanks
>
> Alex

-Rupa