[Freeswitch-users] gateway context

deniro ayhkor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 02:40:59 MSK 2011

Hi,
This is in regards to how to tell my new sip profile or gateway definition
to use different context within new gateway definition.

 In conf/sip_profile/external.xml  I see it tells to use public context
    <settings>
    <param name="context" value="public"/>

I define a new sip_profile or gateway and within that I try to tell to use a
different context like
     conf/sip_profile/external/incoming.xml
     <gateway>
    <param name="context" value="incoming"/>
     <gateway/>

 (i put that "incoming" context under dialplan/public/xxx.xml file)
The problem, it still it reads public context from external.xml (checked log
files)
How do I make my gateway/sip profile use a  different context  than the
public context in external.xml file.

thx