[Freeswitch-users] Remote LogIn to Freeswitch?

Joao Leme joaocarlosleme at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 03:39:59 MSK 2011

Hi There,
What do I have to do to be able to LogIn to Freeswitch from Home (server is
located at office) starting from the basic/original configuration?
I'm using X-Lite. I've been able to LogIn replacing the internal IP by the
external IP from the Office but the sound is not working so I wanted to know
what are the configuration changes that have to be done to allow it. Do I
have to create a different profile? I want be able to do the same just as if
I was at the Office.
Thanks,
John