[Freeswitch-users] auto-nat is not working

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 00:46:28 MSK 2011

Brian,

Yes that correct. Sometimes Tomato suddenly send wrong messages to the sip
server ... that causes authentication fails. We suspect the password strip
off some characters. This is happen suddenly and after some time it will
work back normal.

I try with 1.25 , 1.27 and 1.28  ..... no luck then I switch to dd-wrt all
problems go away. I am using
Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/07/10) voip

what is the Tomato firmware u r using?

Thanks
Lloyd