[Freeswitch-users] Manipulate User Variables?

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:47:30 MSK 2011

Avi, Thanks for the reply,

I'd also thought of mod_db, sounds like the best, least convoluted
way to do it.
Another thing I tried was using set_global to initially set the var,
and then test it using global_getvar, this works as expected for users
who've dialed an extension to set the var, but for users who haven't
the var remains UNDEF and my test fails, is it possible to check if a
var is (some value| UNDEF)?

thanks