[Freeswitch-users] Two meny qestions

Mattias Hemmingsson matte at ahavaxthuset.se
Sun Jan 9 22:21:30 MSK 2011

Hi

So first realy like the freeswitchn config use to work with trixbox but i like to have everything in config /xml files.
Bur i have stumbeld over two problems. And i think that they are realy easy to fix.

i have a nice meny that greats the caller comming in. And it works when i choose to be transferd to user 1000 in the meny by pressing one.
But when the is not online i want the user to be transferd to the users voicemail.
I have voicemail working of i call the user from a nother externsion.
But i would like it to wokr from the ivr meny as well.

And second i whould like to if you press two you should be transferd to an ring group.
I have an working ring group with extension 200.

This is my ivr meny

<include>
<menu name="elino_ivr"
          greet-long="/opt/freeswitch/conf/elino/sounds/elino_ivr.wav"
          timeout="10000"
          inter-digit-timeout="2000"
          max-failures="1"
          max-timeouts="2"
          digit-len="1">
      <entry action="menu-exec-app" digits="1" param="bridge sofia/internal/1000%10.0.1.6"/>
      <entry action="menu-exec-app" digits="2" param="bridge sofia/internal/1001%10.0.1.6"/>
      <entry action="menu-exec-app" digits="3" param="bridge sofia/internal/1000%10.0.1.6"/>
    </menu>
</include>

i have one doman called www.elino.se set upp as well.

Regards Mattias