[Freeswitch-users] Incoming call from registered gateway with DID in To: not URI

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:56:38 MSK 2011

<param name="extension" value="auto_to_user"/> was what did the trick
though. Thanks! :)

There's a minor issue from it where the trunk shows unregistered on
their website (they expect the Contact header to be username at ip") but
incoming calls are still sent through fine so it doesn't actually
matter at all. They can still see FS registered on their switch.

I've added the configuration to the SIP Provider Examples section of the Wiki.

One of their guys said by email they tested on Git within the last few
weeks and found calls were hanging up after 2m40s due to something
about how we handle timers... I'm going to test that next. Were there
any versions in Git recently that might have had problems?

-Steve