[Freeswitch-users] Unable to get Freeswitch to register with Grandstream HT503

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Jan 7 21:04:43 MSK 2011

Charles Bujold wrote:
> Unable to get the HT-503 to register with Freeswitch.  Does anybody know
> what configuration setting in the HT503 that are needed.
I only use a Linksys PAP2v1/2 and Uniden UIP1869V phone. There isn't any
special configuration needed to make my devices registered to my FS v1.0.6
hosted on a Seagate
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar
DockStar . As a matter of fact, those devices were once configured to
registered to my Asterisk PBX System and I just changed the proxy server IP
Address to as well as the username/password on my FS IP Address.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.