[Freeswitch-users] call getting hangup after git update

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:25:10 MSK 2011

Hi Brian,

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:44 PM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> You're getting no route back from your freetdm circuit.

When I am calling to mobile number, it works fine.
Its giving the problem only with fixed line numbers.
Can you please tell , why its so?

> /b
>
> On Jan 7, 2011, at 8:39 AM, ovvenkat wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> Today, I have updated freeSwitch to latest git.
> After that, When I am trying to do outbound call,
> Call is getting hangup. When I check the fs_cli
> logs, its showing that,
>
> *mod_dptools.c:2610 Originate Failed.  Cause: NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION*
>
> Here is the logs for the same
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14951
>
> I have added STD code , before the number,
> Still no luck. I am getting error like
>
> *Originate Failed.  Cause: NORMAL_UNSPECIFIED*
>

> Here is the log after adding STD code
>
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14952
>

> Regards,
> Venkat.

If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time.
If you have come to because your liberation is bound up in mine, we can work
together.

Regards
Venkatesan OV.