[Freeswitch-users] Regarding mod_java application in freeswitch

kapil.rastogi kapil.rastogi at telemune.net
Mon Jan 3 18:26:41 MSK 2011

I am using the same java example code and configuration. But still I am
getting the error
"NoClassDefFoundError" when I make a call to freeSWITCH.

can you please specify me about these dialplan value if the name of java
program file is PhoneTest.java and it is located at the
"/usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/" path.

<action application="java" data="fully.qualified.class.name arg1 arg2
arg3"/>

<action application="java" data="/path/to/file.jar
fully.qualified.class.name arg1 arg2 arg3"/>

-----
Regards,
Kapil Rastogi
Telemune Software Solutions P Ltd.