[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference with cluster ODBC

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 4 07:08:34 MSK 2011

They are indeed 2 completely different conferences. There's no
implementation of making these 2 conferences bridge themselves
automatically.

The way I have solved this problem for now is have an ESL daemon "listening"
on the conference creation events and bridging the 2 servers together when
the one with the same name on the same domain is created. This solution
might work for you and it's no too hard to implement.

Regards,
João Mesquita