[Freeswitch-users] Moving RTP relay to another FS BOX? (FS+MediaProxy?)

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Mon Jan 3 13:59:39 MSK 2011

Hi all,

to solve my problem of moving deterministically (based on source ip) the
RTP flow to another box i was wondering whether it's possible to connect
FS + MediaProxy .

The typical infrastructure requirement i have (1 SIP server + multiple
RTP relay) is typically done with:
- 1 OpenSIPS/Kamailio + Multiple MediaProxy

Well, i am wondering whether it could be done with:
- 1 FreeSWITCH  + Multiple Mediaproxy

I read there about the mediaproxy-ng
http://mediaproxy-ng.org/wiki/InstallationGuide and it has a protocol
dispatcher.

Does anyone have an idea on how to be able to have FS dispatching calls
for RTP proxy to multiple mediaproxy?

Fabio