[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH & Heartbeat / Pacemaker - Please Helpsetting up

Avi Marcus Avi at aMarcus.com
Sat Jan 1 23:46:12 MSK 2011

I had planned on leaving freeswitch running on both machines because it
seemed to take 8 seconds to start up and I'd like instant recovery.
So.. I'm not dealing with init scripts?

I've not seen much documentation on ha/pacemaker that made sense to me, can
you please explain what you mean?
-Avi