[Freeswitch-users] send fax in one leg call

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 25 22:02:44 MSK 2011

What are the conditions under which this will happen? You mention using
uuid_broadcast at the fs_cli - that implies there is already a call in
progress. Is this the case? Is the user doing something to trigger the
sending of the fax?

You are leaving out relevant pieces of information... Like Johnny Number 5
said: Malfunction! Need input! :)

-MC