[Freeswitch-users] OpenSER interface to FreeSWITCH

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:55:04 MSK 2011

I implemented something sort of like RFC 4722 (MSCML), except I scrapped the
SIP INFO stuff and just used event socket.

1. Application server receives incoming phone call
2. Application server calls FS to get IVR session.  FS handles all media
processing on incoming phone call
3. Application server executes IVR script, sending commands to FS over event
socket.

Think over your requirements carefully and use what FS already offers.  Your
requirements may be met with a simpler solution.