[Freeswitch-users] OpenSER interface to FreeSWITCH

Jason b.a k-b-24 at live.com
Wed Feb 23 05:35:36 MSK 2011

yeh sure i have a SIP endpoints , can the application do the sip handling and have a socket interface with freeswitch in the same time without using OpenSER.
in this case i need Sip servelet plugin in my application , is it possible.
I went through the outbound event socket , seems to be helpful thx , also i saw the options for using java to connect to freeswitch, i think using ESL , i can build a java IVR application .