[Freeswitch-users] Using 16 KHz sounds

Malay Thakershi mthakershi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:25:45 MSK 2011

I found I am already using 16 KHz profile. .SetTtsParameters("cepstral",
"Allison-16kHz");

I read this under FS wiki on Cepstral under 'Gotchas':
Using a 16khz voice and 0.03 for RTP Packet Size (Sipura Setting), it will
sound horrible. Workaround: modify RTP Packet Size to 0.02 in Sipura config,
under Advanced/SIP section.

Do you think that is my problem? Is this to be done in FS configuration?

Malay