[Freeswitch-users] Updating callee info when using application intercept

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:23:57 MSK 2011

Is there any way to update the callee number/name that would show up in a
terminal that gets a dialplan to intercept a channel?
I am trying with this:

        <action application='set' data='sip_callee_id_number=12341234'/>
        <action application='set' data='sip_callee_id_name=abcdabcd'/>
        <action application='send_display' data='fffff'/>
        <action application='answer'/>
        <action application='intercept' data='Some-UUID'/>"

But I don't see any changes (I was expecting that it might change the
username in the header To or cause FS to send some extra SIP message before
or after "200 OK").

r,
takeshi