[Freeswitch-users] How to create a C++ application (project), that can code FS C code function?

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Tue Feb 22 04:45:58 MSK 2011

Once upon a time I wrote the first C++ module that used to be in the
tree.  Changes to the core obsoleted the module, but I can tell you that
the process between making an application module is basically setting
your module to compile with the c++ compiler.  The only difficulty comes
into play when you want to expose functionality to C code.

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com