[Freeswitch-users] Need help with CDR setup and call routing patterns

Hareem Haque hareem.haque at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 19:08:08 MSK 2011

Thank you very much for helping me out with the initial switch setup. I
really appreciate it. However, I am stuck with the cdr and call routing
patterns setup.

A. I have attached my cdr_csv file and its cdr log file. As you may see in
the conf xml that i have 22 items that i need posted onto my cdr logs.
However, the csv file only shows 15 items. How can i make this work

B. I have setup a few sip trunks. Now how do i set them up so that if i dial
01192 that call goes to gateway A and if i dial 1XXX then that call goes to
gateway B

Many thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it

Best Regards
Hareem. Haque