[Freeswitch-users] big audio delay in bridged conference

George Niculae george.niculae79 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 01:37:00 MSK 2011

 Hi All,

I have two conferences set in my dialplan - one is bridged and is using
mod_loopback (as advised in http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-2741 ) the
other is a normal one. Extensions in dialplan looks like:

 <extension name="3202">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^202-conference$">
      <action application="bridge"
data="loopback/app=conference:202-conference at 3202"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>
  <extension name="3203">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^203-conference$">
      <action application="conference" data="203-conference at 3203"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

With the bridged conference I hit weird behaviour: there is a delay in audio
that grows in time and can even touch 9 seconds in about 10 minutes. The
other conference works just fine tested in same conditions as the first one.
I have monitored FS console during both conferences but noticed nothing
special. (running HEAD, commit 49a5effcdf2cea9e0ddcf146cf3fe85d1872e654)

Any pointer greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
George