[Freeswitch-users] Persistence BLFs (or: Dear PBX please remember the BLF state)

Chris Burns chris at cloudtel.com
Wed Feb 16 07:51:55 MSK 2011

I don't know the version numbers. I updated to HEAD and deployed just before
you reported the problem., which should be post 1.06. When the phones were
rebooting, BLF statuses set from the dialplan to which they were subscribed
were getting reset... but my script just talks over it to correct the issue.
Presence otherwise works normally.

I'm not holding out for a fix, as everything works just fine in my system
albeit not 100% efficiently. If I had time I would determine which device is
at fault, switch or phone, and help to remedy it at the source (I highly
suspect phone). But I had just enough time to get it working and move on :)