[Freeswitch-users] ESL: how to filter two uuid's?

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 14:46:28 MSK 2011

If I have 2 uuid (uuid_inbound and uuid_outbound) in an ESL socket outbound
application, there is a way to filter events related to this two uuid?

If I try to do:

connection.filter("unique-id", uuid_inbound);
connection.filter("unique-id", uuid_outbound);

it seems that the second filter overwrite the first one and my application
receives only uuid_outbound related events.

I have tried also an:

connection.filter("unique-id", uuid_inbound + "|" + uuid_outbound);

but in this way no event are received.

There is a way to filter 2 specific uuid's or I have to receive all events
and implement the filtering in my ESL application?

Stephen