[Freeswitch-users] DTMF issues

A Brodskiy abrods01 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 19:28:17 MSK 2011

I am trying to use RFC 2833 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2833> for DTMF
with Freeswitch and tollfree termination providers like
tollfreetollfree.comand others, however it only seem to work with
1-800 numbers not 866. InBand
DTMF works perfectly, however I want to get 2833 working. Trying that with
SJPhone direct connection to termination provider RFC DTMF works fine. So it
seems that issue is with FreeSwitch, I also tried diffrent phone with FS
X-Lite and Pap2T and both have problems. I collected tcpdump captures and i
dont see any issues on the wire that is DTMF are being send and decodded by
wireshark as they go to provider. I am really lost for solution, Please
Help.

Thank you, Alex.