[Freeswitch-users] Passing custom variables for managed code in xml_curl

Ashley B ashley at midletearth.com
Sun Feb 13 09:25:18 MSK 2011

Hi

How do I set my own global vars (X-PRE-PROCESS) using mod_xml_curl that I can use in managed code / script?).

Eg mod_managed does not always have the values of the variables  required @ runtime, they are always changing. I have to curl them from another server, i know i can set them up as channel variables when calling for dial plan with xml_curl but need to be able to fetch them @ the same time as configuration when calling reloadxml.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks
Ashley