[Freeswitch-users] mod_dingaling & inbound audio

Chris Chen chris.chen2004 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 04:16:30 MSK 2011

Hi Michael, this is a known issue with mod_dingaling since mid January
around the time of 1.0.7 tarbar release this year. I tested with different
kinds of setups, the mod_dingaling always loops at mod_dingaling.c line
2941and 3275, which results in no audio (rtp packets) even though the jingle
session seems to have already established.

I asked for core dev's review of mod_dingaling on IRC a couple of times,
looks like everybody is so busy that no one really takes a closer looks at
the mod_dingaling.c yet.

This behavior affects Gtalk to sip calling  as well as gmail outbound call
which is sip to jingle.

Hope FS core dev will have some time to review this, we really appreciate
that FS's gtalk calling can be back running again.

Thanks,

Chris