[Freeswitch-users] 503 Maximum Calls In Progress

Gary Chen gchen00 at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 11 20:26:50 MSK 2011

Yes. I did some test calls between two Cisco sip phones and they all work fine and then it just stop working. At that point, FS is still up and I can see the system information by press F keys. It just won’t accept any calls. I looked at log file and it just has that one line:

2011-02-11 17:39:58.691008 [CRIT] switch_core_session.c:1629 The system cannot create any sessions at this time.

The register message is still working at that time.

Gary