[Freeswitch-users] IBM Server restarts If I start sangoma wanrouter

Nazim Aghabayov nazim.aghabayov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 23:16:57 MSK 2011

Hi Venkatesan,

It seems that your server runs a XEN kernel with SELinux enabled, that may cause a problem.
1) You may try to disable SELinux completely, reboot the server and see what happens.
2) If it still reboots, try a regular kernel (no xen no pae)
3) If problem persists, try enabling kernel debugger or contact Sangoma support.

b.t.w Sangoma support engineers may help you much more faster than the FreeSWITCH-users participants )

Regards,
Nazim