[Freeswitch-users] lua question db

Michal Bielicki michal.bielicki at seventhsignal.de
Thu Feb 10 19:32:13 MSK 2011

We do not use db
if you are not using odbc for the core than it uses sqlite.

Am 10.02.2011 um 16:38 schrieb Thomas Hoellriegel:

> Hi all, i like to write a luascript for callforwaring.
> The number store in the internal database "db".
> I find a dbh example. i understand: dbh is mysql or postres-databases.
> how can i get or  insert entrys in  the database "db"?
> tahk you

Michal Bielicki
Geschäftsführer / CEO

Seventh Signal Ltd. & Co. KG
Weigandufer 45, Büro 115, D-12059 Berlin
Voice: +49 30 60988730

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRA 44413 B
Ust.-ID: DE266981999
Geschäftsführer: Michal Bielicki
Persönlich Haftende Gesellschafterin:
Seventh Signal Ltd, 69 Great Hampton St. Birmingham,
B18 6EW, GB, Company Nr.: 06889439
WWW.: http://www.seventhsignal.de