[Freeswitch-users] skypopen: problem loading the custom alsa driver

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Thu Feb 10 09:29:45 MSK 2011

Am 09.02.11 um 16:03 schrieb Giovanni Maruzzelli:

> maybe I have not understood your last mail.

I have installed a Debian squeeze, but the problem is the same.
then i install alsa from debian original package "apt-get install -y alsa
alsa-utils" snd_dummy is loaded successfuly.
then i compile alsa from source, the modules are installed, but the module
can.t be loadet.
Is the alsaversion-source  incompatible to the actual 2.6.32 kernels?
Is 1.0.20 to old?