[Freeswitch-users] How to dial a remote_skypename from a telephone keypad?

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed Feb 9 21:39:32 MSK 2011

Giovanni Maruzzelli-2 wrote:

> if I have understood you, I must give you a bad news:
Now, you seemed to have understood my question. Looks like one needs to
create a phonebook entry to contains all some numerical numbers mapped to
skype user names. Perhaps, someone who is more knowledgeable can update the
FS wiki to include this phonebook feature.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.