[Freeswitch-users] Skype conference call

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:10:52 MSK 2011

so, you have to be called from a conference, right? (that was my
believe, that I create a conference from my desktop, then I add you,
you receive a call via mod_skypopen and you answer that call. This is
working right now).

To create conferences from mod_skypopen is not possible at the moment.

If this (conference creation from mod_skypopen) is a feature that is
seen as really useful, I can look into that.

-giovanni

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Dmitry Bely <dmitry.bely at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Giovanni Maruzzelli <gmaruzz at gmail.com> wrote:
>> how do you participate to a conference from a normal skype client on
>> your desktop?
>> there are any special commands to use from that desktop client?
>
> Please see https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA2831/How-do-I-start-a-conference-call
> I could not describe it better.
>
>> or you just call a skypename? Please give me all the info you deem useful
>
> Just realized that it can be done without additional efforts:
>
> ====
> To add other people to a call you are already on:
>   1. In the conversation window, click the Add People button.
>   2. Select the people you wish to add to the call (Note: Ctrl-click
> to select multiple people)
>   3. Click the Add to Call button. Newly added people will be called.
> ====
>
> So they just can add me from their desktop client and it results in an
> incoming Skype call. I will try that scenario.
>
> I still cannot create a group myself but I can live without it.
>
> - Dmitry Bely

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618