[Freeswitch-users] Using an Empty FROM field for SIP Messages

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:55:55 MSK 2011

I am trying to setup a customer who wanted to utilize the airespring
national did presence, where in they rewrite the Caller ID of outbound
calls. In order to do this tho, they say I need to send a blank caller id.
FreeSWITCH will send 0000000000 if the caller id is not specified.
Airespring wants something formatted like

INVITE sip:jungar at alpha-org.com SIP/2.0

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP zetamachine.beta-org.com:5060;branch=as82je8ei4kr

Max-Forwards: 70