[Freeswitch-users] Enabling extensions with passwords and limiting network access via acls (Was: Confusing SIP auth failure logging message?)

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 9 03:27:11 MSK 2011

TL;DR

So while you can buy a gun and bullets who's fault is it when you get shot in the foot?  Same thing really.  Our dialplan is rather secure since I designed it and I fully understand how our security model works.   Our default is just an example of how to use FreeSWITCH.  I could do a service and just delete it all and leave it up to you to figure it all out but I feel learning by example is a great way to see how to use the software.

/b