[Freeswitch-users] Error Loading mod_java.so

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:58:32 MSK 2011

The error ("Module load routine returned an error") means the module itself
has an error during its startup there are 4 places in the module loading
that it would error out:
switch_core_new_memory_pool
load_config
create_java_vm
exec_user_method

Most likely obviously one of the last 3, load_config will always log
something before returning an error status same for create_java_vm,  add
some additional output to modjava.c should be able to help you track it
down.  Additionally turn your console log level to debug, and try reloading
mod_java to make sure you are not missing any error messages.

~Mitch