[Freeswitch-users] Simple_conference.lua

Francois Barrouin francoisbarrouin at hotmail.fr
Mon Feb 7 20:20:43 MSK 2011

You could consider the following alternatives:
- use TTS to generate your prompts: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Categories
- take the prompt files from Asterisk

Surprising that FS doesn’’t include these prompts.

François

2011/2/3 John Smith <johns1433 at gmail.com>

Hi,

I’m trying to have the script http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Simple_conference.lua running on my FreeSwitch server.
I get an error when FS wants to play any phrase given in this example:
[ERR] switch_ivr_play_say.c:150 Can't find macro conference_welcome

It seems normal as I didn’t find any reference to such phrases in the different xml phrase configuration files. There seems also to be no adequate wav file in sounds/en/us/callie/voicemail/8000.

My question is:
Do these files exist somewhere or does the example assume that we have to record our own wav files?

Thanks

John