[Freeswitch-users] FS ESL in Adobe Flex

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 7 19:13:14 MSK 2011

You should not have a webclient such as flex diectly access ELS...  Use a
some sort of proxy such as Java or AMF-PHP based proxy to buffer between the
2... This will allow greater flexibility plus the use of Flex Object
remoting. There are some examples of this in the swk contrib directory
however they are a bit old