[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and mysql

Antonio potxoka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 23:08:43 MSK 2011

El 19/01/11 22:16, Avi Marcus escribió:
> Integrate freeswitch with mysql is vague. That itself could mean
> something like having freeswitch store it's database in mysql, but
> that doesn't seem to be what you want.
> You are asking how to use a database (any, not just mysql) to
> configure the dialplan - users, extensions, conferences, whatever.
> 1) You can use lua to process the calls and have it query your database
> 2) If you just need simple sql queries, check the mod_odbc_query from
> the git contrib. If you already understand the dialplan basics, then
> this can easily let you query the database as part of that.
> 3) However, if you need more complicated things, then mod_xml_curl is
> your friend - it lets you grab dynamicly generated XML files for each
> call.
> I myself use php to query a mysql database for how much to charge for
> the call, a custom LCR implementation, etc.
> I posted the basic classes to github a while ago:
> https://github.com/avimar/FreeSWITCH-mod_xml-with-PHP
> Also, intralanman wrote a very modular, all inclusive xml_curl
> implementation in php - which if you understand it (I didn't know it
> existed) should be really helpful. You can find that in the git
> contrib also in: intralanman/PHP/fs_curl
>
> -Avi Marcus
>
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Antonio <potxoka at gmail.com
> <mailto:potxoka at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     El 28/09/10 0:36, Antonio escribió:
>>     Hello,
>>
>>     I asked and more I searched, I found nothing, how to integrate
>>     FreeSwitch with mysql. Some time ago I found Asterisk-realtime
>>     and wanted to know if there is something similar in FreeSwitch.
>>     Is to avoid double configurations, for example if there is a
>>     conference room that can be accessed from multiple servers, etc.
>>     I'm new in FreeSwitch and I have much knowledge ;-)
>>
>>     Does anyone have any url or book on how to do? Lua?. Thanks.
>>
>>     Greetings
>     Hello,
>
>     Thanks, is that having to generate hundreds of xml files with the
>     extensions can be very stressful, so we had planned to use php +
>     mysql to configureextensions. Buy the book FreeSwitch and I have
>     yet to start reading and see if I can find a solution to this
>     problem, also tend to read the wiki, but being new to FreeSwitch
>     not quite understand certain concepts :-(. Thanks for the aid; -).
>
>     Greetings

Hello

the need I have is that of access to voicemail, because the
registrar,location and others, is on another computer. FreeSwitch only
what I have to use gateway, conferences (I'm looking at the issue with
the wiki FreeSwitch, Javascript or Python) and voicemail. I can access
the voicemail without having to configure extensions?. Looking at the
module XML_CURL I understood something you can configure the voicemail
so it, is not yet clarified me very well even with FreeSwitch: '(. Thanks.

Greetings