[Freeswitch-users] mod_curl: how to parse xml response?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 4 21:38:17 MSK 2011

If you sent your first message before you subscribed to the mailing list
then you were most likely moderated. In that case there can be a delay,
especially if our moderators were asleep when your first email went through.
:)

That being said, I responded to your first email so go check that thread. :)

-MC

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:37 AM, james.royer at gmail.com <james.royer at gmail.com