[Freeswitch-users] Wrong codec used on outbound leg

Marcin Wojtowicz marcin321 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:19:11 MSK 2011

Thank you, the absolute codec string addition worked. My original dialstring
was <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/voip.ms/1$1"/>, BTW
(where voip.ms is imported by the external profile). I just have one more
unrelated question about voice sample times. If one leg is using 20ms and
the other 30ms, does freeswitch introduce a buffer and if so, how much delay
is it?