[Freeswitch-users] Auto test FS install - now necessary?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Feb 4 18:58:23 MSK 2011

> Testing yourself is always a good idea before rolling out to a
> production system. That'll show any obvious ones up that can be fixed
> quickly.
Not that this will always catch everything, but is there a "release
notes" or some other simple document that outlines what parts of
Freeswitch have recently been changed?  We ended up building a sort of
beta-test network, with a second server and some customers that are very
benevolent about this sort of thing, and if I had a simple checklist of
things that had been worked on, I can make sure that I test those areas
more closely.

I don't have any experience working with software development beyond my
own little LUA and PHP scripts, so maybe this is already available and I
just don't know where to look.

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to be a good user, from a
developers perspective?

-Tim