[Freeswitch-users] Choppy VM when using loopback (on Debian lenny)

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:14:34 MSK 2011

commit fb66abfab4a74055c38cdc67da83e6e0175a4a0b
Author: Anthony Minessale <anthm at freeswitch.org>
Date:   Tue Feb 1 16:22:36 2011 -0600

this is the one you need at a bare minimum.

If you are still having problems the most likely cause is ptime
mismatch between the 2 ends of the call.
you cannot leave loopback in the call path when the legs are not on
the same ptime with very good results.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org