[Freeswitch-users] Grandstream Freeze on Originate command

rex.alex rajesh.npnr at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 19:39:46 MSK 2011

Hi,

I am using the api originate command to establish an internal extn to extn
call (originate sofia/internal/2000%10.10.22.31 1000), where the 2000
registered in Grandstream GXP280 1.2.1.4 and 1000 registered in X-Lite.

This command freezes the grandstream when I answer. I have pastebin the sip
trace + freeswitch log in below mentioned url. Request your assistance in
resolving this.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15222

Thanks,
Regards,