[Freeswitch-users] last git problem ?

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Thu Feb 3 04:12:42 MSK 2011

Madovsky wrote:

> after every hangup now FS quits unexpeclty,without any error message....
I am glad to know that I am not alone. I have been seeing this problem since
last week. Since my built is for a Seagate DockStar, I never bother to post
asking for help here unless there are some other users here also encounter
the same problem.

I can also confirm that I had done another git pull at around 16:22:43
2011-02-02 and my FS hosted on my Seagate DockStar is now running on
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-89c5f3b 2011-02-02 11-04-49 -0600) sans the
crashing problem after the call.

While my FS configuration remains the same, I also notice that the problem
with a one to two missing seconds at the beginning of an in/out-bound call
has disappeared with this upgrade. I had had run into this issue
intermittently since I started to compile FS git for my Seagate DockStar
device back in the end of 12/2010. Besides all these problems, all Seagate
DockStar owners can attest that the mod_dingaling on FS git would crash the
FS at the end of a call, especially if the caller hangs up first. This also
happened to Asterisk 1.8.x on a Seagate DockStar in other ways. Such
problems occur to a Seagate DockStar running on a Linux OS with Debian,
OpenWRT, and/or Ubuntu flavor. Apparently, the problem was due to codes
produced by GCC with the word misalignment on an ARM processor.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.