[Freeswitch-users] How to record a conference using javascript application

kapil.rastogi kapil.rastogi at telemune.net
Wed Feb 2 19:28:22 MSK 2011

Hi,

I want to record the chatting b/w all members during the conference. I am
using the following statement in my javascript application:

 session.execute("conference", "conf-room--"+room_id+"@default record
/usr/local/freeswitch/abc.wav");

But i am unable to record the conference room chatting. But when i record
the same from fs_cli command line, it is working well.

Please tell me how to record the conference chatting.

Regards,

-----
Regards,
Kapil Rastogi